Thursday, February 19, 2009

Yes yes yes, I know

that.......I don't blog anymore, at least not for 5 months, which is basically the same thing. I'm not apologizing and definitely not giving any excuses for why i haven't been 'blogging'. I guess the main reason is that I've lost quite a bit of interest, moved on with my life to 'bigger and greater things' (so i guess you should ask why I'm starting up again) hummm, oh maybe because one day i went around checking other people's blogs, saw my blog on a link, and right under it said "colorful caravan, five months ago".. blah blah blah. Anyway, since the last time I posted, all the girls moved on, my brother,wife, and their kid moved in, and i moved down to an bitsy little trailer. (which if you ever go on Jules' blog she describes it as rotten haha i guess It's true, probably been around since the flood). 'Graduated' to being a kitchen deacon (which i must admit I'm pretty darn bad at)... Moving on.

Hopefully will be done with all my 'book-work' by the middle of year, which means I'll only have to do academics..... People always ask me if I'm going to move soon (most of them really want me to) and most people (out-side of the home) don't like my home too much, but It's my very own, and I'm pretty darn content.

All that to say, most of the things that's been happening since last time i visited this little pathetic excuse for a blog.. eee! -Mindy

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Good for you, Mind...don`t worry about what other ppl say or what you to do if you are happy where you are. I love you babes! Miss you too much.
xxxxxx