Monday, March 31, 2008

Sushi fun and Chinese dinner.

sushi night was lots of fun, cooks were April, Dustin, and I, peachy as peachy can be.
New hair again
Here's alcoholic Melly when we went over to there house for a Chinese night, 30 pesos each
(wise advice: if you have limited money, don't spend it on food)
Chinese dress, and my cutsie nephew Evan looking like a dirty boy.
Me and April pretending to be happy :D
lovely lady
he wants to kill you, stay far far away!
the motherliness i have deep down inside somewhere

me experimenting with making inside out sushi (or whatever its called)
looks gross but it tasted alright, three cheers..

Ending story: (Editors note: if you are sensitive to unpleasant stories, do not read on)

this morning at 11:30 (free day) i was dreaming, a very odd dream to be in fact, but in this dream, i really REALLY needed to go pee, and usually when you try in dreams, you can't, as much as you try, so there i am in my dream going pee, when all of a sudden I'm shook out of my dream with an unpleasant wet feeling, i scream, jump out of bed, and see my nice gray pajama pants half peed on. disgusting i know, but rather hilarious at the same time, well i laughed anyway, moral of the story is, never drink coke before you go to bed, and do trust your dreams, cause they will come true. -Mindy

6 comments:

Xact Claims Services said...

hahahahah thats HORRIBLE!!!! MINDY PEED IN HER PANTS AT THE AGE OF 15!!!!!


aww minders you look too good in those photos. NICE BUTT.

Mindy Rose said...

hahah its really not my fault, my dream made me belive i was doing it on proper places, its not like i have a weak bladder, haha..love you joanie!

Heidi Marie D'Abadie - Trina Marie Noell said...

ahahahhah dude i'm laughing so hard right now that's so funnyzz!!!
this post made my day. -Heidi xoxox

Class Clown said...

ah hahah, I want to say I can relate, but that hasn't happened to me for about 8 to 10 years :D

The Life and Adventures of a Giant Wench said...

well thank you for being honest Mindy...but thats really disgusting.....haha
you do look good in those pics though so its ok....xoxoxo

Juliet Thomson said...

that is so gross you sicko!