Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Can't Have a Day of Peace

My recent promise of telling you that i would post again has been a bit of a trial for me, i have come to the realization that I'm quite dull, and thus i don't have much to say... but i guess I'll start small considering this is all new to me after a good few months of being free from the blogging weirdos...

i think I'm going to change my template, it has gotten rather old and I'm bored of seeing it, too much white, even though i greatly appreciate the person who spent long gruesome hours making it for me (you know who you are)..........

anyways, I've recently started to paint, also started using the easel and paper my Dad got me for Christmas about 4 years ago, scarcely used it once or twice since. I'm not the greatest at it yet, actually I'm quite the opposite, but I'm working on it, my Mom is also working on trying to provision a discount on a painting class, so that will be peachy, minus that I'll have to raise funds for it on my free day, and i just like my sleep so much.. ptl.... here's a pic of a horrible failure..eeee


Original Plan
(starting with something easy) my attempt at failure (sad part about it, is that i was using one of those kids watercolor trays)so i didn't have much to work with, oh and everyone please comment on my photography skills!


kks, see ya -Mindy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww babes,you're taking up painting,finally!

Anonymous said...

hahah photography skills??? random girl. And you're stealing my lingo that I stole from someone --> "eeeee" remember...give credit where credit is due: HAIL SHIMI!! eeee!

Mindy Rose said...

uhh, I'd rather not hail Shimi, not really my cup of tea..haha.. and actually tons of people do the "eeee" so don't give Mr. Shimi ALL the credit.. haha i love you girls!.

Anonymous said...

yeah thats cuz tons of people are copying me and shimi. ahaa!!!

Heidi Marie D'Abadie - Trina Marie Noell said...

no way lady...you did not do the first one, right? it looks really good... -heidi

p.s. i've taken up painting too...painting my TOE NAILS hahahahaha god, no way i messed up painting them today and i told my self i'd never do it again. i will keep my word...gosh, long comment...