Saturday, August 2, 2008

No Apologies Made to Fools.

Here i am, not apologising to any one of my devoted fans... i know you're out there somewhere..
well from now on, i think I'm gonna be cool and start posting again.. i have to keep up with the blogging world right,? or else i would be the only one who was left behind for the rest of my life... and that just wouldn't do. so here is a small informing post, to say i love you, and that I'll start writing non-sense once more, hurra! love and more... -Mindy

(here is a small pic enclosed for you, of me)

7 comments:

The Life and Adventures of a Giant Wench said...

yay!!!

Anonymous said...

you look so fat and ugly,hahaha

Santiago David said...

Finally you have decided to post something......Today I visited this blog..and before it even loaded I decided in my head that if I saw "Pray for Melly" again ...I would seriously consider ....maybe jumping off....a.......couch!haha I love you Mindy....

-Santiago David Cassina De Cabrera

Xact Claims Services said...

hahaha, YOU LOOK LIKE MAXIMO!!!!

Mindy Rose said...

thanks Mel, you really know how to make a little girl like me feel loved... haha... and joanie.. i love you.. hehe muahs

Anonymous said...

haha,you know i love!But maybe if you had brushed your hair as a kid...hahaha

Heidi Marie D'Abadie - Trina Marie Noell said...

ahahahah OMG! i was on summer's blog and you know how to shows how recently the person's posted...i saw "5 days" i was like no freaking way! and lo and behold... -heidi