Sunday, August 5, 2007

Love lifts us up where we belong...

Today is the first free-day since I've had this blog, it's quite a reason to celebrate yes sirree..
well in a few short but at the same time very long hours, i will be going to my good friend Melanie's house, it will be quite a party... oh yes!! apparently her parents (who were suppose to pick me up)
got a little delayed helping other poor family members in need, quite honorable I'd say, but at the same time quite bothersome, so that's why I'm waiting for those precious hours to go bye at my house.. (next subject)

one question.

WHAT in the world are you suppose to say in blogs??
now that I've said that you're probably wondering why i made a blog in the first place.
truly answering: no clue! i guess for my recreational fun.. but then again not really,
I have made a blog to just be cool like all you other popular bloggers .. yes that's what I'm really after POPULARITY.. dun don dun.. OK no never mind.. that's not it at all... lets just stay with the first answer , no clue..
new ways, i made this poem today, it was all rather corny, but then again rather fun, i don't know why i told you that, and no, I'm not gonna post the poem, because all you harsh critics will beat me out of my job, and also its all rather embarrassing.. so enough of this silliness..
i love you all.. good night, sweet dreams of apple crumble pie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.