Tuesday, August 7, 2007

On Leos, and love.

I have devised a plan, instead of making about a gazillion "happy birthday" posts, i will cram them into one itty bitty one, so here it goes.

:my family.
August. i want to say happy birthday to my three "relations" on this splendid month, David, Kai, and Kira...
David is the greatest brother someone could ever ask for, and I'm pretty sure the greatest father too. he's hilarious, outgoing, sweet, nice, all that mushy stuff.. we've had some pretty "special" times together, and times when we didn't get along at all and I'd blow up in his face,
for instance when he use to throw my "precious" cat in the air like a football to my sister,
I'd cry my little eyes out then run and tell my mom, (i was ten WHAT do you expect?!)
then of course he'd get in trouble, then hate me for the rest of the week. (i don't know if that last sentence is true, just putting it in for effect) but besides all those casualties, we'd usually get along the best, so i just want to say i love you a lot and HAPPY 20TH. have fun in Chile and being Mr. JT board man..heh..........here's a pic of him and my adorable nephew Evan..



To Kai and Kira,
OK so i don't have a big long mushy post about them,
but here it goes anyway, Kai and Kira are my adorable niece and nephew,
i haven't really seen them grow up, but wishing i could, i love you guys !!, have a happy birthday!!!

my beautiful sister Karen, with kids.

moving on.


:Friends, Happy Birthday to......
Heidi, Kisha, Marky, Ben, Premi , and laura,
I love all you guys, i hope you have great birthdays!!!,


i especially love Heidi, and Kisha, they've been my greatest friends through everything,
i just want to say that to you guys, thanks for being my friend, and helping me through my little everyday annoyances ... mucho amor, -Mindy



Heidi and Anki looking perrty, and there fellow boy just..



... kisha blowing out an unlit candle.. hehe

No comments: