Sunday, August 12, 2007

rambles and the like.

I have a thought, just one thought.

Let's just say your chatting with someone, and when your done you usually say, "love you" right? do you really mean it? well this was actually Hopie's thought, but really when you think about it it's just routine, maybe it's just me, so me and Hopie have devised a plan to find true love!!! dun don dun don, haha.. you know in the movies how some silly character is like "i wonder how it's like to be in love", and you think "how darn corny", but then when you think twice you DO wonder what its like, what is it like to be in love?.. so when me or Hopie ever fall in love were gonna tell all the "special" details.. haha.. its quite a plan RIGHT?!.. ok thats just my thought, or plan.. whatever you want to call it,

P.S if i say i love you on chat, i'll really try to mean it, honest! because i do, i think.

P.S.S. this blog won't be all on love.

1 comment:

F.L.U.S.H. said...

Yep, that is so true. I think that if you just say "love you..." it is like yeah whatever. But..If you actually just put an "I Love You" It sounds so much more real, and sincere. But of course it is nothing like the real life experience.But really I think that everyone should get headphones and Mic's so that you can have more in depth conversations, no? Okies well GBY I LOVE YOU MINDY!