Wednesday, August 22, 2007

saying goodbye to all my fine feathered friends...for now.

I'm writing here to say, that.......
i believe I'm the worst blogger in blogger "history"
so i wont be writing anything of the sort till i have something interesting to say,
or maybe a CAMERA! ..........
but I'm still expecting my template Mr.!!! (you know who thou art!)
ok well one day when i'm good and ready, i will post on this deserted blog!
this is not the last you will see dun don dun Mindy Oehler dun don dun don..........


To be continued.

3 comments:

Class Clown said...

Sorry, my memory is bad and you didn't remind me, umm yeah well, I guess I'll start making some.... pictures..... of... teacups... and the like (if you have other ideas let me know)

Xact Claims Services said...

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CAMERA??!?!

Mindy, I laughed too hard when I read the description you wrote about yourself on your profile. ahahha, everything sounds JUUST like the minday I know. kee hee...

WRITE MORE WILL YA...sanks girlfriend.
Amor y paz y felizidades y mucho comida, Hoan

My little life said...

Aww cute Mindy I didnt know that you had a blog, you got to let me know these things somtime, so I can catch up and all. Love you lots. Wish you could visit here sometime, or instead maybe I will visit there. xoxo April